Catholic Charities serves individuals and families in Middlesex, New London, Tolland, and Windham counties— and we couldn’t do this without the help of many dedicated volunteers. Volunteers are the life force of our agency!
Volunteer opportunities are available within our program. Please explore the ways you can volunteer, and then let us know you’re interested.
All volunteers must complete a volunteer application and adhere to all HIPAA regulations.
Volunteering is an incredible, enriching opportunity to help make a difference in your community and the lives of others. Here are a few other reasons why you might like to volunteer at Catholic Charities:
- Help others less fortunate than you
- Find quality, meaningful time away from your busy lifestyle
- Enhance a resume
- Socialize with others and make new friends
- Gain new knowledge and perspective
Current Volunteer Opportunities
We look for volunteers to help us with a range of services designed to assist families, children, seniors, and many others within our local community. We also have volunteer openings for administrative work. Take a look at our areas of volunteer interest below. Or contact us and we’d be happy to help guide you toward a volunteer opportunity that suits you.
Social Media Volunteer Intern
The social media Intern will help build Catholic Charities' brand across social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.
For more information on our volunteer opportunities, please contact 860-889-8346.
If you are interested in joining our New London, Middletown, or Willimantic Advisory Boards, please contact Laura Malone at 860-889-8346 or email@example.com
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer- Norwich Office
- Bilingual Administrative Assistant Volunteer – Norwich, New London & Willimantic Locations
- Research Assistant – Family & Community Services – Norwich
Emergency Basic Needs
Food Pantry Assistant – Emergency Basic Needs Program – Norwich & Willimantic Locations.
- Holiday Volunteers – Emergency Basic Needs Program – Norwich, New London, and Willimantic Locations