Catholic Charities serves more than 50,000 individuals and families each year — and we couldn’t do this without the help of many dedicated volunteers. Volunteers are the life-force of our agency!
Volunteer opportunities are available within our programs. Please explore the ways you can volunteer, and then let us know you’re interested.
All volunteers must complete a volunteer application and adhere to all HIPAA regulations.
Volunteering is an incredible, enriching opportunity to help make a difference in your community and the lives of others. Here are a few other reasons why you might like to volunteer at Catholic Charities:
- Help others less fortunate than you
- Find quality, meaningful time away from your busy lifestyle
- Enhance a resume
- Socialize with others and make new friends
- Gain new knowledge and perspective
Current Volunteer Opportunities
We look for volunteers to help us on a range of services designed to assist families, children, seniors, and many others within our local community. We also have volunteer openings for administrative work. Take a look our areas of volunteer interest below. Or contact us and we’d be happy to help guide you toward a volunteer opportunity that suits you.
If you are interested in joining our New London, Middletown, or Willimantic Advisory Boards, please contact Laura Malone at 860-889-8346 ext 266 email@example.com
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer- Norwich Office
- Bilingual Administrative Assistant Volunteer – Norwich, New London & Willimantic Locations
- Research Assistant – Family & Community Services – Norwich
Emergency Basic Needs
Food Pantry Assistant – Emergency Basic Needs Program – Norwich & Willimantic Locations.
- Holiday Volunteers – Emergency Basic Needs Program – Norwich, New London and Willimantic Locations
For more information on our volunteer opportunities, please contact 860-889-8346 ext 285