Parent Education Program (PEP)
This is a program designed specifically for parents who are involved in the court system due to divorce, child support, or custody disputes. Couples are required to participate in this six-hour course by the Superior Court of the State of Connecticut.
For more information call Catholic Charities at 860-889-8346 Ext. 263 to register for classes offered in Norwich, New London, Willimantic and Middletown.
For pre-registration for the Parenting Education Program go to www.ctfsa.org. Once the online pre-registration form is completed someone will confirm your registration.
Catholic Charities is the third party agency that schedules classes and cannot be responsible for any court process including questions around payment and fee waivers. These matters are determined by the court. You will not be denied to register for a class because your fee is waived.
You may mail/or drop off your registration form, payment/fee waiver and court form to: Catholic Charities, 331 Main Street, Norwich 06360.
- Please have your court location, and docket number completed on the form.
- You will receive a confirmation letter with the date of the class you have been registered to attend and directions to the class site.
- Please bring a bag lunch to class. Lunch and beverages are not provided.
- Child care is not available. Please make arrangements.
- If English is not your primary language, you must provide a translator. This person must be over the age of eighteen and cannot be your child
In the event of inclement weather, please call 860-889-8346 Ext. 263 to check on the possibility of a class cancellation. Cancellations will be posted on WFSB Channel 3 news starting at 6AM.
Please call 860-889-8346 X263 if you have further questions about class participation. Thank you.